- HERstory in Black: Camille Mitchell
February 21, 2017
- Yale celebrates Adams Center grand opening
February 17, 2017
- Celebrating 30 years of practice
February 13, 2017
- Two for One
February 08, 2017
- Build Toronto Design Competition for the New Etobicoke Civic Centre – KPMB Shortlisted
February 02, 2017
- Appointment Notice: Associates Angela Lim and Brian Melcher, and Director of Digital Practice, Hany Iwamura
January 31, 2017
- KPMB Architects - Marianne McKenna shortlisted for Edinburgh concert hall
January 30, 2017
- Success by design
January 18, 2017
- Ottawa project a blend of public and private visions
January 13, 2017
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
February 13, 2017 | KPMB Architects
Thomas Fisher asked this question in a feature he wrote on KPMB in Progressive Architecture in 1992. He described KPMB as having developed an open, hybrid form of architecture, and structured its practice along the same lines. 2017 not only marks KPMB’s 30th anniversary but of project openings, including; Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 20 Washington Road, Princeton University and Remai Modern, that will demonstrate the evolution of its unique form of ‘exportable’ architecture.
In time with the 30th year of KPMB, this next wave of work creates the opportunity to celebrate its commitment to shaping cities, cultivating communities, and actively contributing to evolving new forms of knowledge and creativity through architecture and design.
The KPMB office celebrated this milestone on Monday, February 6th, with Champagne, toasts and custom hard hats. The practice enjoyed a slideshow of captured staff moments, past projects and awards, all timed to a 1980’s inspired soundtrack.
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed over the years!