- Q&A with KPMB Architects on design of Kellogg School Global Hub
March 28, 2017
- CBC’s Canada: The Story of Us featuring Bruce Kuwabara & Marianne McKenna
March 26, 2017
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management reviewed by Blair Kamin of the Chicago Tribune
March 24, 2017
- A Visit to a LEED Platinum Office Building: Manitoba Hydro Place in the Green Building Advisor
March 10, 2017
- OAA blOAAg: Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, University of Waterloo (2012)
March 09, 2017
- Best in Industry Recognized as Design Excellence Finalists for the Ontario Association of Architects Awards
March 06, 2017
- Saskatchewan: Visit Saskatoon’s new art gallery opening later this year
March 06, 2017
- HERstory in Black: Camille Mitchell
February 21, 2017
- Yale celebrates Adams Center grand opening
February 17, 2017
- Celebrating 30 years of practice
February 13, 2017
April 03, 2012
Representing the best in architectural design and innovation, winners of the 2012 Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Awards include both emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms.
Designed by Ontario architects, 15 new built projects in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Waterloo, Mulmur, Nobel, Vaughan, Peterborough Montreal and Phuket, Thailand, have been distinguished in the ‘Design Excellence’ category. More than 160 submissions judged by a jury of peers from the design community on a variety of criteria including; sustainability, creativity, legacy, good design/good business and overall context, exemplify the significance of architecture in the public realm.
Celebrating forward-thinking design and leadership in architecture, more than 30 winners in nine categories will be recognized at a formal awards ceremony in Ottawa this May.
To view the press release and full list of winners click on the PDF link below.