- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
- 2015 Pan Am/Parapan American Games Athletes' Village/Canary District wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 19, 2012
April 03, 2012
Representing the best in architectural design and innovation, winners of the 2012 Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Awards include both emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms.
Designed by Ontario architects, 15 new built projects in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Waterloo, Mulmur, Nobel, Vaughan, Peterborough Montreal and Phuket, Thailand, have been distinguished in the ‘Design Excellence’ category. More than 160 submissions judged by a jury of peers from the design community on a variety of criteria including; sustainability, creativity, legacy, good design/good business and overall context, exemplify the significance of architecture in the public realm.
Celebrating forward-thinking design and leadership in architecture, more than 30 winners in nine categories will be recognized at a formal awards ceremony in Ottawa this May.
To view the press release and full list of winners click on the PDF link below.