- HERstory in Black: Camille Mitchell
February 21, 2017
- Yale celebrates Adams Center grand opening
February 17, 2017
- Celebrating 30 years of practice
February 13, 2017
- Two for One
February 08, 2017
- Build Toronto Design Competition for the New Etobicoke Civic Centre – KPMB Shortlisted
February 02, 2017
- Appointment Notice: Associates Angela Lim and Brian Melcher, and Director of Digital Practice, Hany Iwamura
January 31, 2017
- KPMB Architects - Marianne McKenna shortlisted for Edinburgh concert hall
January 30, 2017
- Success by design
January 18, 2017
- Ottawa project a blend of public and private visions
January 13, 2017
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
April 03, 2012
Representing the best in architectural design and innovation, winners of the 2012 Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Awards include both emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms.
Designed by Ontario architects, 15 new built projects in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Waterloo, Mulmur, Nobel, Vaughan, Peterborough Montreal and Phuket, Thailand, have been distinguished in the ‘Design Excellence’ category. More than 160 submissions judged by a jury of peers from the design community on a variety of criteria including; sustainability, creativity, legacy, good design/good business and overall context, exemplify the significance of architecture in the public realm.
Celebrating forward-thinking design and leadership in architecture, more than 30 winners in nine categories will be recognized at a formal awards ceremony in Ottawa this May.
To view the press release and full list of winners click on the PDF link below.