- Torys LLP Calgary and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Win Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award and KPMB Architects Best of Best of Canada!
October 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Health and CAMH Phase 1B shortlisted for inaugural P3 Awards
September 29, 2014
- KPMB Architects is proud to announce that founding partner Shirley Blumberg was invested as a Member of the Order of Canada at Rideau Hall in Ottawa
September 12, 2014
- Rotman School of Management and Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre win The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Award
September 02, 2014
- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Ten of the world’s most sustainable buildings
August 13, 2014
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins 1st Place in 2013 Green Dot Awards
August 05, 2014
- The Banff Centre confirms KPMB | Stantec Associated Architects for Campus Master Plan development
July 24, 2014
- In-Context Series Profiles Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
July 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives double honours and the Gardiner Museum brings home best institutional building of the decade at the 10th and final PUG Awards
June 25, 2014
April 03, 2012
Representing the best in architectural design and innovation, winners of the 2012 Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Awards include both emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms.
Designed by Ontario architects, 15 new built projects in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Waterloo, Mulmur, Nobel, Vaughan, Peterborough Montreal and Phuket, Thailand, have been distinguished in the ‘Design Excellence’ category. More than 160 submissions judged by a jury of peers from the design community on a variety of criteria including; sustainability, creativity, legacy, good design/good business and overall context, exemplify the significance of architecture in the public realm.
Celebrating forward-thinking design and leadership in architecture, more than 30 winners in nine categories will be recognized at a formal awards ceremony in Ottawa this May.
To view the press release and full list of winners click on the PDF link below.