- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare among the 8 winners announced for Architectural Record's 2016 Good Design is Good Business Award
June 01, 2016
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare among the 12 winners announced for the 2016 Governor General's Medals in Architecture
May 19, 2016
- Celebration of Advocacy concerning the Victims of Communism Monument
April 26, 2016
- Transforming U of T's downtown Toronto campus
April 13, 2016
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre wins the 2016 OAA Award
April 06, 2016
- Fort York Branch Library Receves Special Mention for the 2016 Architizer A+ Awards
March 15, 2016
- Why we love the art we love: Marianne McKenna on the relationship between art and architecture
January 29, 2016
- Fort York Branch Library
January 13, 2016
- Looking behind the controversy
December 29, 2015
- The best of city building in Toronto
December 19, 2015
April 03, 2012
Representing the best in architectural design and innovation, winners of the 2012 Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Awards include both emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms.
Designed by Ontario architects, 15 new built projects in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Waterloo, Mulmur, Nobel, Vaughan, Peterborough Montreal and Phuket, Thailand, have been distinguished in the ‘Design Excellence’ category. More than 160 submissions judged by a jury of peers from the design community on a variety of criteria including; sustainability, creativity, legacy, good design/good business and overall context, exemplify the significance of architecture in the public realm.
Celebrating forward-thinking design and leadership in architecture, more than 30 winners in nine categories will be recognized at a formal awards ceremony in Ottawa this May.
To view the press release and full list of winners click on the PDF link below.