- KPMB Architects is proud to announce that founding partner Shirley Blumberg was invested as a Member of the Order of Canada at Rideau Hall in Ottawa
September 12, 2014
- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Ten of the world’s most sustainable buildings
August 13, 2014
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins 1st Place in 2013 Green Dot Awards
August 05, 2014
- The Banff Centre confirms KPMB | Stantec Associated Architects for Campus Master Plan development
July 24, 2014
- In-Context Series Profiles Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
July 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives double honours and the Gardiner Museum brings home best institutional building of the decade at the 10th and final PUG Awards
June 25, 2014
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Wins Architectural Record Good Design is Good Business Award
June 05, 2014
- New hi-tech public library branch set to open in Fort York with 3D printers, DJ equipment
May 28, 2014
- UBC reveals plans for $18.5 M Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
May 23, 2014
April 03, 2012
Representing the best in architectural design and innovation, winners of the 2012 Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Awards include both emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms.
Designed by Ontario architects, 15 new built projects in Toronto, Ottawa, Mississauga, Waterloo, Mulmur, Nobel, Vaughan, Peterborough Montreal and Phuket, Thailand, have been distinguished in the ‘Design Excellence’ category. More than 160 submissions judged by a jury of peers from the design community on a variety of criteria including; sustainability, creativity, legacy, good design/good business and overall context, exemplify the significance of architecture in the public realm.
Celebrating forward-thinking design and leadership in architecture, more than 30 winners in nine categories will be recognized at a formal awards ceremony in Ottawa this May.
To view the press release and full list of winners click on the PDF link below.