- Ottawa project a blend of public and private visions
January 13, 2017
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
- Featured video: Chris Couse on the expansion at Hendrie Hall the Adams Center for Musical Arts, Yale University
January 09, 2017
- The New York Times features the Remai Modern in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as a top museum to travel to in 2017!
January 04, 2017
- From Obama Library plans to a riverfront eye-grabber: Architecture to watch for in early 2017: Featuring the Kellogg School of Management.
December 30, 2016
- Author, architect, engineer and physicist to be honoured at Fall Convocation
November 15, 2016
- Dartmouth College Chooses KPMB Architects for Irving Energy Institute
November 11, 2016
- KPMB is pleased to announce the promotion of Phyllis Crawford (CPA, CGA) as Principal, Finance & Operations
November 08, 2016
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives 2016 Heritage Toronto, William Greer Architectural Conservation and Craftsmanship Award
October 03, 2016
- Bruce Kuwabara tours the Canary District neighbourhood with CBC News (starting at minute 16:55)
September 10, 2016
July 02, 2009
KPMB's Manitoba Hydro Place has won the 2009 Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) Best Tall Building Award for the Americas region.
"The CTBUH is proud to announce the four regional winners of the 2009 “Best Tall Building” awards. After carefully deliberating over a record number of nominations, the 2009 Awards Committee, chaired by Gordon Gill
, has selected: Manitoba Hydro Place, Winnipeg for Americas, Linked Hybrid Building, Beijing for Asia & Australasia, The Broadgate Tower, London for Europe, and Tornado Tower, Doha for the Middle East & Africa. One of these four projects will be recognized as the "2009 Best Tall Building Overall" at the 2009 Awards Dinner
to be held on October 22nd."
Please visit the CTBUH website for more details or download the PDF below:http://www.ctbuh.org/Events/Awards/BestTallBuildingWinners/09_Manitoba