- An Immodest Proposal Rankles a Capital Known for Modesty
February 27, 2015
- The Brearley School, top-ranked independent all-girl’s school, selects KPMB under leadership of Marianne McKenna
February 25, 2015
- Massey Hall $135-million ‘revitalization’ gets underway
February 23, 2015
- Key handed over to 32-hectare Pan Am Games Athletes’ Village
February 20, 2015
- The Canary District: Here comes Toronto’s instant neighbourhood
February 06, 2015
- The Finishing Touches: Touring the Canary District
February 05, 2015
- Penn Trustees Approve KPMB Design for Perelman Center for Political Science and Economics
January 20, 2015
- Design Teams Announced for Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Design Competition
January 12, 2015
- When shaping the capital, do so with care
January 02, 2015
- 10 best architectural projects of 2014: Hume
December 29, 2014
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx