- Jury member goes public with criticism of victims of communism memorial site
December 15, 2014
- Marianne McKenna #25 on Maclean’s 50 most important people in Canada
November 21, 2014
- Two Take Toronto: Seventies grads help power the stratospheric growth of Canada’s largest city
November 10, 2014
- Vogue’s Guide to Canada’s Cultural Capital: Toronto
October 31, 2014
- Torys LLP Calgary and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Win Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award and KPMB Architects Best of Best of Canada!
October 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Health and CAMH Phase 1B shortlisted for inaugural P3 Awards
September 29, 2014
- KPMB Architects is proud to announce that founding partner Shirley Blumberg was invested as a Member of the Order of Canada at Rideau Hall in Ottawa
September 12, 2014
- Rotman School of Management and Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre win The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Award
September 02, 2014
- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Canada’s 50 Most Powerful Business People 2014
August 21, 2014
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.