- New Landmark Libraries 2015: The Reveal
August 18, 2015
- Four top Canadian architecture firms came together to design the Pan Am and Para Pan Am Games Athletes' Village.
July 13, 2015
- How top Canadian architects designed a Pan Am district from scratch
July 09, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus receives 2015 Canadian Green Building Award
June 09, 2015
- Why a city hall matters: 'It’s all the things that make up life'
May 15, 2015
- Bridgepoint is Toronto's First LEED Silver Hospital
May 15, 2015
- How Hamilton architecture inspired star Bruce Kuwabara
May 11, 2015
- MAHONEY: Bruce Kuwabara — every building implies a city
May 08, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus wins Architectural Record, Good Design Is Good Business 2015 Award
May 01, 2015
- Waterfront Toronto Announces Winner of the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Innovative Design Competition
April 10, 2015
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.