- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus wins Architectural Record, Good Design Is Good Business 2015 Award
May 01, 2015
- Waterfront Toronto Announces Winner of the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Innovative Design Competition
April 10, 2015
- Koerner Hall celebrates its 500th concert this week
March 24, 2015
- 5 Brilliant Proposals for Toronto’s New Ferry Terminal
March 17, 2015
- 5 visions for the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and park
March 16, 2015
- Stay up to date with KPMB on social media
March 13, 2015
- ONTARIO ASSOCIATION OF ARCHITECTS ANNOUNCES 2015 AWARD WINNERS
March 12, 2015
- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal Design Competition: Public Exhibition and Presentations (Monday March 16th at 6pm)
March 03, 2015
- An Immodest Proposal Rankles a Capital Known for Modesty
February 27, 2015
- The Brearley School, top-ranked independent all-girl’s school, selects KPMB under leadership of Marianne McKenna
February 25, 2015
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx