- Winners announced for the Ontario Association of Architects Awards including Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre
April 03, 2017
- Architectural Record’s Good Design Is Good Business 2017 Winner – Orchestra Hall Renewal
April 01, 2017
- New Home For Northwestern's Kellogg School Aims To Spark Creativity, Collaboration
March 30, 2017
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University Completes Seven-Year Plan for Transformation with Opening of New Global Hub
March 28, 2017
- Q&A with KPMB Architects on design of Kellogg School Global Hub
March 28, 2017
- CBC’s Canada: The Story of Us featuring Bruce Kuwabara & Marianne McKenna
March 26, 2017
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management reviewed by Blair Kamin of the Chicago Tribune
March 24, 2017
- A Visit to a LEED Platinum Office Building: Manitoba Hydro Place in the Green Building Advisor
March 10, 2017
- OAA blOAAg: Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, University of Waterloo (2012)
March 09, 2017
- Best in Industry Recognized as Design Excellence Finalists for the Ontario Association of Architects Awards
March 06, 2017
April 07, 2017 | Ontario Association of Architects
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OAA
You be the the judge, it’s your turn to vote for a winner!
We invite you to vote for your favourite project from the Design Excellence Award winners shown below. Once you’ve placed your vote, please forward this to someone you know and encourage them to take part.
The winner of the 2017 OAA People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Celebration of Excellence Ceremony taking place on Friday May 26, 2017.
How to cast your vote?
Click on your favourite project below and press the check mark on the bottom right corner.
Voting ends 4:30 PM EST on April 24, 2017.
Join in on the discussion about the remarkable projects being designed in the province today! Follow us on Twitter #OAAawards2017