- 5 visions for the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and park
March 16, 2015
- Stay up to date with KPMB on social media
March 13, 2015
- ONTARIO ASSOCIATION OF ARCHITECTS ANNOUNCES 2015 AWARD WINNERS
March 12, 2015
- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal Design Competition: Public Exhibition and Presentations (Monday March 16th at 6pm)
March 03, 2015
- An Immodest Proposal Rankles a Capital Known for Modesty
February 27, 2015
- The Brearley School, top-ranked independent all-girl’s school, selects KPMB under leadership of Marianne McKenna
February 25, 2015
- Massey Hall $135-million ‘revitalization’ gets underway
February 23, 2015
- Key handed over to 32-hectare Pan Am Games Athletes’ Village
February 20, 2015
- The Canary District: Here comes Toronto’s instant neighbourhood
February 06, 2015
- The Finishing Touches: Touring the Canary District
February 05, 2015
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.