- A Visit to a LEED Platinum Office Building: Manitoba Hydro Place in the Green Building Advisor
March 10, 2017
- OAA blOAAg: Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, University of Waterloo (2012)
March 09, 2017
- Best in Industry Recognized as Design Excellence Finalists for the Ontario Association of Architects Awards
March 06, 2017
- Saskatchewan: Visit Saskatoon’s new art gallery opening later this year
March 06, 2017
- HERstory in Black: Camille Mitchell
February 21, 2017
- Yale celebrates Adams Center grand opening
February 17, 2017
- Celebrating 30 years of practice
February 13, 2017
- Two for One
February 08, 2017
- Build Toronto Design Competition for the New Etobicoke Civic Centre – KPMB Shortlisted
February 02, 2017
- Appointment Notice: Associates Angela Lim and Brian Melcher, and Director of Digital Practice, Hany Iwamura
January 31, 2017
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.