- KPMB Architects - Marianne McKenna shortlisted for Edinburgh concert hall
January 30, 2017
- Success by design
January 18, 2017
- Ottawa project a blend of public and private visions
January 13, 2017
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
- The New York Times features the Remai Modern in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as a top museum to travel to in 2017!
January 04, 2017
- From Obama Library plans to a riverfront eye-grabber: Architecture to watch for in early 2017: Featuring the Kellogg School of Management
December 30, 2016
- Author, architect, engineer and physicist to be honoured at Fall Convocation
November 15, 2016
- Dartmouth College Chooses KPMB Architects for Irving Energy Institute
November 11, 2016
- Appointment Notice: Phyllis Crawford (CPA, CGA) as Principal, Finance & Operations
November 08, 2016
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives 2016 Heritage Toronto, William Greer Architectural Conservation and Craftsmanship Award
October 03, 2016
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.