- Manitoba Hydro Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers
October 20, 2010
- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
- Simply a spectacular year at TIFF
September 18, 2010
- Lightbox illuminates city's future
September 16, 2010
- Lightbox reflects Toronto’s growing maturity
September 13, 2010
December 04, 2006 | Christopher Hume | Toronto Star
"For the time being the sound of music has been drowned out by construction.
But when work is done, the Royal Conservatory of Music's TELUS Centre will be a different place, a seamless blend of new and old, intimate yet public, a performance venue as well as a state-of-the-art educational facility.
Designed by Marianne McKenna of Toronto's acclaimed architectural firm Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg, it represents a huge step forward for the RCM, not to mention the city. The $110 million complex, which sits just west of the Royal Ontario Museum - like the National Ballet School and the Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art - that takes as its starting point the idea of urbanism itself..."
for full article please see Toronto Star