- View KPMB + BIG's design idea to improve Gardiner East
June 21, 2013
- KPMB's Luigi LaRocca named honourary fellow by RAIC | Canadian Architect during Festival of Architecture
June 20, 2013
- Ontario teachers' new headquarters an architectural lesson
June 13, 2013
- CIGI Campus wins Architectural Record's Good Design is Good Business Competition
June 03, 2013
- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
December 04, 2006 | Christopher Hume | Toronto Star
"For the time being the sound of music has been drowned out by construction.
But when work is done, the Royal Conservatory of Music's TELUS Centre will be a different place, a seamless blend of new and old, intimate yet public, a performance venue as well as a state-of-the-art educational facility.
Designed by Marianne McKenna of Toronto's acclaimed architectural firm Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg, it represents a huge step forward for the RCM, not to mention the city. The $110 million complex, which sits just west of the Royal Ontario Museum - like the National Ballet School and the Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art - that takes as its starting point the idea of urbanism itself..."
for full article please see Toronto Star