- Reflecting on our year in architecture
December 30, 2010
- Top 100 Canada's Most Powerful Women
December 07, 2010
- Top 100™ Awards Recognizes Top Female Achievers From Across Canada
November 29, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers
October 20, 2010
- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.