- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
- 2015 Pan Am/Parapan American Games Athletes' Village/Canary District wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 19, 2012
- Marianne McKenna is Invested as an Officer of the Order of Canada by Governor General
November 30, 2012
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.