- New Toronto library: great architecture, great view
August 25, 2013
- Architecture news: Letter from Canada
August 23, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall wins International Architecture Awards
August 10, 2013
- Defined Design: 18 York, Defining the new Toronto skyscraper
July 22, 2013
- Renewal of Massey Hall starts at its back door
July 08, 2013
- Rotman School of Management receives honourable mention at the 2013 PUG Awards
July 02, 2013
- BRIDGEPOINT HEALTH ACTIVE HEALTHCARE OPENS JUNE 25, 2013
June 25, 2013
- View KPMB + BIG's design idea to improve Gardiner East
June 21, 2013
- KPMB's Luigi LaRocca named honourary fellow by RAIC | Canadian Architect during Festival of Architecture
June 20, 2013
- Ontario teachers' new headquarters an architectural lesson
June 13, 2013
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.