- Rotman School of Management receives honourable mention at the 2013 PUG Awards
July 02, 2013
- BRIDGEPOINT HEALTH ACTIVE HEALTHCARE OPENS JUNE 25, 2013
June 25, 2013
- View KPMB + BIG's design idea to improve Gardiner East
June 21, 2013
- KPMB's Luigi LaRocca named honourary fellow by RAIC | Canadian Architect during Festival of Architecture
June 20, 2013
- Ontario teachers' new headquarters an architectural lesson
June 13, 2013
- CIGI Campus wins Architectural Record's Good Design is Good Business Competition
June 03, 2013
- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.