- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre Creates 21st Century 'Mind Space'
September 25, 2012
- Rotman School of Management Expansion Rises at University of Toronto
September 13, 2012
- When in Winnipeg, make sure to not see the parking lots for the trees
September 04, 2012
- Marianne McKenna, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, June 29th, 2012
June 29, 2012
- CIGI Campus Receives RIBA International Award
June 21, 2012
- Urban Land Institute Announces Finalists for the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence Competition
June 07, 2012
- Manitoba Hydro Place sets new record with LEED Platinum
May 25, 2012
- Modern city taking flight through Canary
May 18, 2012
- Game on! Building for Pan-Am 2015
May 17, 2012
- This canary sings a pretty tune for Toronto
May 17, 2012
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.