- When in Winnipeg, make sure to not see the parking lots for the trees
September 04, 2012
- Marianne McKenna, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, June 29th, 2012
June 29, 2012
- CIGI Campus Receives RIBA International Award
June 21, 2012
- Urban Land Institute Announces Finalists for the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence Competition
June 07, 2012
- Manitoba Hydro Place sets new record with LEED Platinum
May 25, 2012
- Modern city taking flight through Canary
May 18, 2012
- Game on! Building for Pan-Am 2015
May 17, 2012
- This canary sings a pretty tune for Toronto
May 17, 2012
- News Hour - Canary district
May 15, 2012
- Vaughan City Hall Awarded Governor General's Medal in Architecture
May 08, 2012
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.