- Top 100 Canada's Most Powerful Women
December 07, 2010
- Top 100™ Awards Recognizes Top Female Achievers From Across Canada
November 29, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers
October 20, 2010
- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
- Simply a spectacular year at TIFF
September 18, 2010
May 20, 2008 | Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada honours Canada's National Ballet School and Radio City with the 2008 National Urban Design Award for Urban Architecture:
"The NBS/Radio City development establishes a model for the harmonious co-existence of heritage and contemporary architecture and demonstrates broadly recognized urban planning principles that link the level of street life and diversity of activities to the level of safety in a neighbourhood. The original goals were to catalyse the revitalization of Jarvis Street, Toronto's first upper class residential neighbourhood which experienced long term economic decline since World War II; to introduce much-needed home ownership options into a high density rental market; and to stimulate community pride through its award-winning architecture."
For the full article, jury comments and images please visit:http://www.raic.org/honours_and_awards/awards_urban/2008recipients/ballet_e.htm