- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
- 2015 Pan Am/Parapan American Games Athletes' Village/Canary District wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 19, 2012
- Marianne McKenna is Invested as an Officer of the Order of Canada by Governor General
November 30, 2012
- Rotman School of Management and TIFF Bell Lightbox Receive 2012 Ontario Concrete Award
November 30, 2012
- Concordia buildings awarded LEED status
November 08, 2012
- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre Creates 21st Century 'Mind Space'
September 25, 2012
- Rotman School of Management Expansion Rises at University of Toronto
September 13, 2012
- When in Winnipeg, make sure to not see the parking lots for the trees
September 04, 2012
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx