- New ETFO office sets bar for sustainability
March 04, 2014
- ETFO Office Achieves LEED Platinum Status
February 25, 2014
- Renovation Begins at 20 Washington Road, Princeton
February 06, 2014
- KPMB Architects' CIGI campus wins 2014 AIA Honor Award for Architecture
January 10, 2014
- KPMB Architects Short-Listed for Design of Vancouver Art Gallery
January 09, 2014
- Shirley Blumberg, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as a Member of the Order of Canada, December 30th, 2013
December 30, 2013
- Toronto Office Sector Nears Four-Year Reduction Goal Ahead of Schedule
December 06, 2013
- Bruce Kuwabara named Chair for the Board of Trustees of the Canadian Centre for Architecture
December 05, 2013
- Watch the Timelapse Video of the Construction of Orchestra Hall Renewal
November 27, 2013
- The New Kellogg Building Is Designed to Stimulate Ideas. The View Will Be Pretty Good, too
November 21, 2013
February 13, 2017 | KPMB Architects
Thomas Fisher asked this question in a feature he wrote on KPMB in Progressive Architecture in 1992. He described KPMB as having developed an open, hybrid form of architecture, and structured its practice along the same lines. 2017 not only marks KPMB’s 30th anniversary but of project openings, including; Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 20 Washington Road, Princeton University and Remai Modern, that will demonstrate the evolution of its unique form of ‘exportable’ architecture.
In time with the 30th year of KPMB, this next wave of work creates the opportunity to celebrate its commitment to shaping cities, cultivating communities, and actively contributing to evolving new forms of knowledge and creativity through architecture and design.
The KPMB office celebrated this milestone on Monday, February 6th, with Champagne, toasts and custom hard hats. The practice enjoyed a slideshow of captured staff moments, past projects and awards, all timed to a 1980’s inspired soundtrack.
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed over the years!