- Rotman School of Management and TIFF Bell Lightbox Receive 2012 Ontario Concrete Award
November 30, 2012
- Concordia buildings awarded LEED status
November 08, 2012
- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre Creates 21st Century 'Mind Space'
September 25, 2012
- Rotman School of Management Expansion Rises at University of Toronto
September 13, 2012
- When in Winnipeg, make sure to not see the parking lots for the trees
September 04, 2012
- Marianne McKenna, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, June 29th, 2012
June 29, 2012
- CIGI Campus Receives RIBA International Award
June 21, 2012
- Urban Land Institute Announces Finalists for the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence Competition
June 07, 2012
- Manitoba Hydro Place sets new record with LEED Platinum
May 25, 2012
- Modern city taking flight through Canary
May 18, 2012
November 18, 2006 | Christopher Hume | Toronto Star
In the same article Hume describes 180 Queen Street West, a new office tower designed by Tom Payne, as "a triumph" while questioning the city's and the federal government's planning processes which both architect and critic lament kept the project from being great.
Nevertheless Hume praises the design: "It represents an attempt at nothing less than the reinvention of the contemporary tower. Gone is the rigid geometry that has defined corporate architecture since Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe...In its place, Payne has introduced a more contextual approach, one that allows a building to reflect the realities that surround it."