- Architect Selected for Kellogg Building - KPMB Architects engaged to design new global hub
October 06, 2011
- Michael M. Koerner Appointed First-Ever Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory
September 08, 2011
- Team picked to build athletes’ village for Toronto’s Pan Am Games
September 07, 2011
- Canadian Museum of Nature wins International Architecture Award
July 26, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox wins Pug Award
June 21, 2011
- Royal Conservatory wins 2011 AIA/CAE Educational Facility Design Award - Excellence
June 02, 2011
- KPMB ARCHITECTS ANNOUNCES NEW PRINCIPALS, SENIOR ASSOCIATES, ASSOCIATES AND DIRECTORS
May 16, 2011
- Building culture means cutting the compromises
May 09, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Maple Leaf Square nominated for 2011 PUG awards!
May 06, 2011
- Manitoba Hydro Place receives RAIC Innovation in Architecture honourable mention
April 19, 2011
October 30, 2009
KPMB / Smith Carter / Transsolar are proud to announce the launch of the new Manitoba Hydro Place website.
Canadian firms, KPMB Architects and Smith Carter Architects + Engineers, and German climate engineering experts, Transsolar of Stuttgart, Germany, have come together to form an Integrated Design Consortium. Combining award-winning architecture, world-renowned climate engineering and technical expertise, the Consortium will leverage the innovations of Manitoba Hydro Place and lessons of the Integrated Design Process to assist organizations in building climate responsive, green buildings that prioritize human comfort and contribute to building vibrant cities.
This dedicated web site was created to document the IDP and track the performance of the building according to the original goals of supportive work place, energy performance/sustainable design, architectural excellence, urban revitalization, and fiscal performance. Check back as the site is updated with information and statistics related to the building's energy performance and post-occupancy evaluation, and to learn about the Integrated Design Consortium's future projects and endeavors.
For more information, please visit the Manitoba Hydro Place website at:http://www.manitobahydroplace.com/