- Book Value
August 13, 2010
- Extreme Climates: KPMB Architects and Manitoba Hydro Place
August 13, 2010
- The Museum of Nature, reimagined
August 11, 2010
- Royal Conservatory wins Best of Canada Award
August 10, 2010
- City of Cinema
August 09, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place: The New Precedent
August 05, 2010
- Where Canada: Royal Conservatory Best Attraction for Summer 2010
July 30, 2010
- Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants at TIFF Bell Lightbox
July 29, 2010
- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre in WIN promo
July 27, 2010
- Eco-friendly city hall nears completion in Vaughan, Ontario
July 20, 2010
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.