- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Vaughan City Hall win Ontario Association of Architects Award of Design Excellence
April 03, 2012
- Proposed Globe tower design gets unprecedented accolades at public meeting
February 15, 2012
- Design unveiled for new Globe And Mail tower at Front and Spadina
February 08, 2012
- First Look at New Globe and Mail Offices
February 01, 2012
- Globe and Mail picks KPMB Architects to design its new headquarters
January 31, 2012
- New Office Towers Have Changed the Face of Toronto
January 20, 2012
- Bruce Kuwabara, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, December 31st, 2011
December 31, 2011
- Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 15, 2011
- Marianne McKenna Honoured With Fellowship Of The Royal Conservatory
October 21, 2011
- Architect Selected for Kellogg Building - KPMB Architects engaged to design new global hub
October 06, 2011
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.