- Renewal of Massey Hall starts at its back door
July 08, 2013
- Rotman School of Management receives honourable mention at the 2013 PUG Awards
July 02, 2013
- BRIDGEPOINT HEALTH ACTIVE HEALTHCARE OPENS JUNE 25, 2013
June 25, 2013
- View KPMB + BIG's design idea to improve Gardiner East
June 21, 2013
- KPMB's Luigi LaRocca named honourary fellow by RAIC | Canadian Architect during Festival of Architecture
June 20, 2013
- Ontario teachers' new headquarters an architectural lesson
June 13, 2013
- CIGI Campus wins Architectural Record's Good Design is Good Business Competition
June 03, 2013
- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
February 13, 2017 | KPMB Architects
Thomas Fisher asked this question in a feature he wrote on KPMB in Progressive Architecture in 1992. He described KPMB as having developed an open, hybrid form of architecture, and structured its practice along the same lines. 2017 not only marks KPMB’s 30th anniversary but of project openings, including; Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 20 Washington Road, Princeton University and Remai Modern, that will demonstrate the evolution of its unique form of ‘exportable’ architecture.
In time with the 30th year of KPMB, this next wave of work creates the opportunity to celebrate its commitment to shaping cities, cultivating communities, and actively contributing to evolving new forms of knowledge and creativity through architecture and design.
The KPMB office celebrated this milestone on Monday, February 6th, with Champagne, toasts and custom hard hats. The practice enjoyed a slideshow of captured staff moments, past projects and awards, all timed to a 1980’s inspired soundtrack.
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed over the years!