- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
- Simply a spectacular year at TIFF
September 18, 2010
- Lightbox illuminates city's future
September 16, 2010
- Lightbox reflects Toronto’s growing maturity
September 13, 2010
- Toronto fest, Day 4: Let there be Lightbox!
September 12, 2010
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.