- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
- 2015 Pan Am/Parapan American Games Athletes' Village/Canary District wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 19, 2012
- Marianne McKenna is Invested as an Officer of the Order of Canada by Governor General
November 30, 2012
- Rotman School of Management and TIFF Bell Lightbox Receive 2012 Ontario Concrete Award
November 30, 2012
- Concordia buildings awarded LEED status
November 08, 2012
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.