- Newly renovated Museum of Nature opens
May 21, 2010
- Canadian Museum of Nature on The National
May 19, 2010
- A Natural High
May 19, 2010
- The Wonders of Nature
May 15, 2010
- KPMB wins 11th Governor General's Medal for Architecture
April 27, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place Named one of AIA/COTE Top Ten Green Projects
April 26, 2010
- A new look for Orchestra Hall
April 10, 2010
- Designs Unveiled for Minnesota Orchestra Hall
April 09, 2010
- Koerner Hall: With clever lighting, an instant opera house
March 18, 2010
- Elizabeth Paden wins the Canada Council for the Arts Prix de Rome
March 11, 2010
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.