- The Wonders of Nature
May 15, 2010
- KPMB wins 11th Governor General's Medal for Architecture
April 27, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place Named one of AIA/COTE Top Ten Green Projects
April 26, 2010
- A new look for Orchestra Hall
April 10, 2010
- Designs Unveiled for Minnesota Orchestra Hall
April 09, 2010
- Koerner Hall: With clever lighting, an instant opera house
March 18, 2010
- Elizabeth Paden wins the Canada Council for the Arts Prix de Rome
March 11, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place named Building of the Year
March 05, 2010
- George Brown College bringing its bustle to the waterfront
February 23, 2010
- Wave Effect: Jeanne Gang and architecture’s anti-divas
February 01, 2010
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx