- Eco-friendly city hall nears completion in Vaughan, Ontario
July 20, 2010
- Royal Conservatory Wins Prestigious 2010 International Architecture Award
July 08, 2010
- Vaughan Lays Foundation as a Green City with Eco-Friendly Design of New City Hall
June 30, 2010
- Once-lonely Fort York area starts to buzz
June 18, 2010
- Royal Conservatory wins Pug Award
June 17, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place and the Royal Conservatory win National Urban Design Awards
June 08, 2010
- Newly renovated Museum of Nature opens
May 21, 2010
- Canadian Museum of Nature on The National
May 19, 2010
- A Natural High
May 19, 2010
- The Wonders of Nature
May 15, 2010
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx