- Book Value
August 13, 2010
- Extreme Climates: KPMB Architects and Manitoba Hydro Place
August 13, 2010
- The Museum of Nature, reimagined
August 11, 2010
- Royal Conservatory wins Best of Canada Award
August 10, 2010
- City of Cinema
August 09, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place: The New Precedent
August 05, 2010
- Where Canada: Royal Conservatory Best Attraction for Summer 2010
July 30, 2010
- Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants at TIFF Bell Lightbox
July 29, 2010
- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre in WIN promo
July 27, 2010
- Eco-friendly city hall nears completion in Vaughan, Ontario
July 20, 2010
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx