- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
- Simply a spectacular year at TIFF
September 18, 2010
- Lightbox illuminates city's future
September 16, 2010
- Lightbox reflects Toronto’s growing maturity
September 13, 2010
- Toronto fest, Day 4: Let there be Lightbox!
September 12, 2010
July 30, 2010 | Where Canada
magazine has chosen the Royal Conservatory TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning as one of Canada's Best Attractions.
"To help travellers who are planning their summer excursions, the regional editors of Where
magazine have selected the top ten new attractions in Canada for 2010. Many of these attractions and destinations are brand new, others completely renovated or celebrating significant milestones. They are as diverse as Canada itself, ranging from new additions to cultural institutions in Toronto, Calgary and Halifax to many exciting outdoor adventures on the west coast. Together, they are the must-see events, exhibits, facilities and sites of relevance this season for anyone considering travel within Canada."
To read the complete article, please visit the Where Canada