- And the Winner is.....
November 27, 2008
- KPMB Will Design Balsillie School
November 20, 2008
- KPMB/Halsall win Jurors' Favorite
November 15, 2008
- Canada's National Ballet School wins 2 Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence
October 31, 2008
- Marianne McKenna wins the Judy Elder Alumna Award
October 29, 2008
- A Yale-themed ‘Study’
October 24, 2008
- Market panic? Bring it on
October 18, 2008
- A Themed Hotel Comes to an Ivy League Town
October 15, 2008
- Lighten Up
October 01, 2008
- American architects select 114 buildings in thirty-eight nations to win the world's most prestigious 2008 international architecture awards
September 24, 2008
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.