- "The Architecture of Problem Solving"
February 29, 2008
- "Ryerson Plan will Transform Downtown"
February 26, 2008
- Straightforward lighting plan for the Gardiner Museum is executed with architectural aplomb
February 12, 2008
- 2007 Business Week and Architectural Record "Good Design is Good Business" awards
December 13, 2007
- Architect favours wood
December 13, 2007
- Raising the bar and turning heads
December 10, 2007
- KPMB takes home Juror’s Favorite at this year’s Canstruction Competition
November 20, 2007
- KPMB Shortlisted to expand U of T's Faculty of Law
October 06, 2007
- Torys goes avant-garde in renovated Toronto office
October 03, 2007
- Bruce Kuwabara Featured in Globe and Mail Article: Not your average, everyday architect
September 22, 2007
September 08, 2011 | The Royal Conservatory
On the extraordinary occasion of The Royal Conservatory’s 125th anniversary, Mr. Michael Foulkes, Chair of the Board of Directors, and Dr. Peter Simon, President, are pleased to announce the appointment of business leader and arts advocate Mr. Michael M. Koerner, C.M. as the organization’s first Chancellor. The installation ceremony will take place on October 5th.
“We are delighted to appoint Michael as the first Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory,” said Dr. Simon. “Over the course of his 20-year association with The Conservatory, his advocacy, generosity, and commitment have played a tremendous role in helping this Canadian institution fulfill its mission to develop human potential through music and the arts.”
As Chancellor, Mr. Koerner will be an ambassador for The Conservatory, working with the President to advance the mission of the institution, and representing the organization at important events, including commemorative ceremonies, academic conferences, and dignitary visits.
To read the full press release click the PDF below.