- And the Winner is.....
November 27, 2008
- KPMB Will Design Balsillie School
November 20, 2008
- KPMB/Halsall win Jurors' Favorite
November 15, 2008
- Canada's National Ballet School wins 2 Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence
October 31, 2008
- Marianne McKenna wins the Judy Elder Alumna Award
October 29, 2008
- A Yale-themed ‘Study’
October 24, 2008
- Market panic? Bring it on
October 18, 2008
- A Themed Hotel Comes to an Ivy League Town
October 15, 2008
- Lighten Up
October 01, 2008
- American architects select 114 buildings in thirty-eight nations to win the world's most prestigious 2008 international architecture awards
September 24, 2008
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.