- Royal Conservatory wins Best of Canada Award
August 10, 2010
- City of Cinema
August 09, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place: The New Precedent
August 05, 2010
- Where Canada: Royal Conservatory Best Attraction for Summer 2010
July 30, 2010
- Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants at TIFF Bell Lightbox
July 29, 2010
- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre in WIN promo
July 27, 2010
- Eco-friendly city hall nears completion in Vaughan, Ontario
July 20, 2010
- Royal Conservatory Wins Prestigious 2010 International Architecture Award
July 08, 2010
- Vaughan Lays Foundation as a Green City with Eco-Friendly Design of New City Hall
June 30, 2010
- Once-lonely Fort York area starts to buzz
June 18, 2010
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.