- News Hour - Canary district
May 15, 2012
- Vaughan City Hall Awarded Governor General's Medal in Architecture
May 08, 2012
- Robert G. Hill awarded the Order of da Vinci from the OAA
April 03, 2012
- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Vaughan City Hall win Ontario Association of Architects Award of Design Excellence
April 03, 2012
- Proposed Globe tower design gets unprecedented accolades at public meeting
February 15, 2012
- Design unveiled for new Globe And Mail tower at Front and Spadina
February 08, 2012
- First Look at New Globe and Mail Offices
February 01, 2012
- Globe and Mail picks KPMB Architects to design its new headquarters
January 31, 2012
- New Office Towers Have Changed the Face of Toronto
January 20, 2012
- Bruce Kuwabara, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, December 31st, 2011
December 31, 2011
February 13, 2017 | KPMB Architects
Thomas Fisher asked this question in a feature he wrote on KPMB in Progressive Architecture in 1992. He described KPMB as having developed an open, hybrid form of architecture, and structured its practice along the same lines. 2017 not only marks KPMB’s 30th anniversary but of project openings, including; Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 20 Washington Road, Princeton University and Remai Modern, that will demonstrate the evolution of its unique form of ‘exportable’ architecture.
In time with the 30th year of KPMB, this next wave of work creates the opportunity to celebrate its commitment to shaping cities, cultivating communities, and actively contributing to evolving new forms of knowledge and creativity through architecture and design.
The KPMB office celebrated this milestone on Monday, February 6th, with Champagne, toasts and custom hard hats. The practice enjoyed a slideshow of captured staff moments, past projects and awards, all timed to a 1980’s inspired soundtrack.
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed over the years!