- News Hour - Canary district
May 15, 2012
- Vaughan City Hall Awarded Governor General's Medal in Architecture
May 08, 2012
- Robert G. Hill awarded the Order of da Vinci from the OAA
April 03, 2012
- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Vaughan City Hall win Ontario Association of Architects Award of Design Excellence
April 03, 2012
- Proposed Globe tower design gets unprecedented accolades at public meeting
February 15, 2012
- Design unveiled for new Globe And Mail tower at Front and Spadina
February 08, 2012
- First Look at New Globe and Mail Offices
February 01, 2012
- Globe and Mail picks KPMB Architects to design its new headquarters
January 31, 2012
- New Office Towers Have Changed the Face of Toronto
January 20, 2012
- Bruce Kuwabara, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, December 31st, 2011
December 31, 2011
April 03, 2017 | Ontario Association of Architects
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OAA
The Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) is pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 OAA Awards.
Representing Ontario’s best emerging new talent and some of the province’s most established architecture firms, 10 projects have been recognized with the prestigious Design Excellence Award this year. The 2017 winners in the following OAA Awards categories have also been announced: Best Emerging Practice, Concept, Landmark Designation, G. Randy Roberts Service Award, and Order of da Vinci.
“On behalf of the OAA, I congratulate all of this year’s winners for their extraordinary work in representing the creativity and innovations of architects across the province,” said John Stephenson, OAA President. “All projects submitted for the Design Excellence Awards this year have showed communities just how much architects can help.”
Starting tomorrow, voting for the People’s Choice Award will open on the OAA’s Website. This is an annual opportunity for the community to engage with the top selected design and innovation projects and vote for a favourite Design Excellence Award winner.
The Design Excellence Awards winners were selected from more than 140 submissions. The 20 finalists were judged on a number of criteria, including creativity, context, sustainability, good design/good business and legacy.