- Royal Conservatory wins 2011 AIA/CAE Educational Facility Design Award - Excellence
June 02, 2011
- KPMB ARCHITECTS ANNOUNCES NEW PRINCIPALS, SENIOR ASSOCIATES, ASSOCIATES AND DIRECTORS
May 16, 2011
- Building culture means cutting the compromises
May 09, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Maple Leaf Square nominated for 2011 PUG awards!
May 06, 2011
- Manitoba Hydro Place receives RAIC Innovation in Architecture honourable mention
April 19, 2011
- TIFF Lightbox deserves its own Oscar
February 17, 2011
- Toronto's Soulpepper Theatre embraces new business model
February 10, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox - you can profit by anticipating cultural trends
February 10, 2011
- The right building for where it stands
January 11, 2011
- The best of our people to watch in past years
January 01, 2011
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.