- The right building for where it stands
January 11, 2011
- The best of our people to watch in past years
January 01, 2011
- Reflecting on our year in architecture
December 30, 2010
- Top 100 Canada's Most Powerful Women
December 07, 2010
- Top 100™ Awards Recognizes Top Female Achievers From Across Canada
November 29, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers
October 20, 2010
- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
July 30, 2010 | Where Canada
magazine has chosen the Royal Conservatory TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning as one of Canada's Best Attractions.
"To help travellers who are planning their summer excursions, the regional editors of Where
magazine have selected the top ten new attractions in Canada for 2010. Many of these attractions and destinations are brand new, others completely renovated or celebrating significant milestones. They are as diverse as Canada itself, ranging from new additions to cultural institutions in Toronto, Calgary and Halifax to many exciting outdoor adventures on the west coast. Together, they are the must-see events, exhibits, facilities and sites of relevance this season for anyone considering travel within Canada."
To read the complete article, please visit the Where Canada