- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
- Simply a spectacular year at TIFF
September 18, 2010
- Lightbox illuminates city's future
September 16, 2010
- Lightbox reflects Toronto’s growing maturity
September 13, 2010
- Toronto fest, Day 4: Let there be Lightbox!
September 12, 2010
March 02, 2009 | Lisa Rochon | Globe and Mail
"Not long ago, Toronto was seen as squeaky clean and deadly dull. Today, it mixes grit with urban enchantments: soaring contemporary architecture and poetic transformations of history.
Royal Conservatory of Music
2009 Delivered with grace and sophistication by Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects, the RCM's Telus Centre for Performance and Learning enlivens the conservatory's 1881 building. It reflects a city moving ahead intelligently: history restored, new programs in gorgeous contemporary structures, and public space articulated with enduring materials. The 1,140-seat Koerner Concert Hall, with a ceiling of undulating wooden ribbons, will become one of Toronto's most beloved performance halls. 273 Bloor St. W.;
- Globe and Mail, February 28, 2009
For the complete article please visit: