- Koerner Hall shows more curves than a pin–up magazine
August 15, 2009
- Conservatory tunes a fine concert hall
August 13, 2009
- Winnipeg skyscraper earns tall tower award
August 10, 2009
- New hydro building competing for prestigious award
July 10, 2009
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins CTBUH Award
July 02, 2009
- KPMB Selected to Design Renovation and Expansion of Orchestra Hall for the Minnesota Orchestra
June 22, 2009
- New look for venerable Conservatory
June 22, 2009
- At one with the world
April 19, 2009
- A modern spin on vintage art
April 02, 2009
- The Vital Role of Music
March 31, 2009
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.