- Koerner Hall shows more curves than a pin–up magazine
August 15, 2009
- Conservatory tunes a fine concert hall
August 13, 2009
- Winnipeg skyscraper earns tall tower award
August 10, 2009
- New hydro building competing for prestigious award
July 10, 2009
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins CTBUH Award
July 02, 2009
- KPMB Selected to Design Renovation and Expansion of Orchestra Hall for the Minnesota Orchestra
June 22, 2009
- New look for venerable Conservatory
June 22, 2009
- At one with the world
April 19, 2009
- A modern spin on vintage art
April 02, 2009
- The Vital Role of Music
March 31, 2009
April 07, 2017 | Ontario Association of Architects
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OAA
You be the the judge, it’s your turn to vote for a winner!
We invite you to vote for your favourite project from the Design Excellence Award winners shown below. Once you’ve placed your vote, please forward this to someone you know and encourage them to take part.
The winner of the 2017 OAA People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Celebration of Excellence Ceremony taking place on Friday May 26, 2017.
How to cast your vote?
Click on your favourite project below and press the check mark on the bottom right corner.
Voting ends 4:30 PM EST on April 24, 2017.
Join in on the discussion about the remarkable projects being designed in the province today! Follow us on Twitter #OAAawards2017