- 10 best architectural projects of 2014: Hume
December 29, 2014
- Jury member goes public with criticism of victims of communism memorial site
December 15, 2014
- Marianne McKenna #25 on Maclean’s 50 most important people in Canada
November 21, 2014
- Two Take Toronto: Seventies grads help power the stratospheric growth of Canada’s largest city
November 10, 2014
- Vogue’s Guide to Canada’s Cultural Capital: Toronto
October 31, 2014
- Torys LLP Calgary and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Win Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award and KPMB Architects Best of Best of Canada!
October 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Health and CAMH Phase 1B shortlisted for inaugural P3 Awards
September 29, 2014
- KPMB Architects is proud to announce that founding partner Shirley Blumberg was invested as a Member of the Order of Canada at Rideau Hall in Ottawa
September 12, 2014
- Rotman School of Management and Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre win The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Award
September 02, 2014
- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
October 30, 2009
KPMB / Smith Carter / Transsolar are proud to announce the launch of the new Manitoba Hydro Place website.
Canadian firms, KPMB Architects and Smith Carter Architects + Engineers, and German climate engineering experts, Transsolar of Stuttgart, Germany, have come together to form an Integrated Design Consortium. Combining award-winning architecture, world-renowned climate engineering and technical expertise, the Consortium will leverage the innovations of Manitoba Hydro Place and lessons of the Integrated Design Process to assist organizations in building climate responsive, green buildings that prioritize human comfort and contribute to building vibrant cities.
This dedicated web site was created to document the IDP and track the performance of the building according to the original goals of supportive work place, energy performance/sustainable design, architectural excellence, urban revitalization, and fiscal performance. Check back as the site is updated with information and statistics related to the building's energy performance and post-occupancy evaluation, and to learn about the Integrated Design Consortium's future projects and endeavors.
For more information, please visit the Manitoba Hydro Place website at:http://www.manitobahydroplace.com/