- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
- The New York Times features the Remai Modern in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as a top museum to travel to in 2017!
January 04, 2017
- From Obama Library plans to a riverfront eye-grabber: Architecture to watch for in early 2017: Featuring the Kellogg School of Management
December 30, 2016
- Author, architect, engineer and physicist to be honoured at Fall Convocation
November 15, 2016
- Dartmouth College Chooses KPMB Architects for Irving Energy Institute
November 11, 2016
- Appointment Notice: Phyllis Crawford (CPA, CGA) as Principal, Finance & Operations
November 08, 2016
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives 2016 Heritage Toronto, William Greer Architectural Conservation and Craftsmanship Award
October 03, 2016
- Bruce Kuwabara tours the Canary District neighbourhood with CBC News (starting at minute 16:55)
September 10, 2016
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre at the University of British Columbia Shortlisted for World Architecture Festival Award
July 12, 2016
- Five Recipients of the 2016 OLA New Library Building Award Announced
July 08, 2016
October 30, 2009
KPMB / Smith Carter / Transsolar are proud to announce the launch of the new Manitoba Hydro Place website.
Canadian firms, KPMB Architects and Smith Carter Architects + Engineers, and German climate engineering experts, Transsolar of Stuttgart, Germany, have come together to form an Integrated Design Consortium. Combining award-winning architecture, world-renowned climate engineering and technical expertise, the Consortium will leverage the innovations of Manitoba Hydro Place and lessons of the Integrated Design Process to assist organizations in building climate responsive, green buildings that prioritize human comfort and contribute to building vibrant cities.
This dedicated web site was created to document the IDP and track the performance of the building according to the original goals of supportive work place, energy performance/sustainable design, architectural excellence, urban revitalization, and fiscal performance. Check back as the site is updated with information and statistics related to the building's energy performance and post-occupancy evaluation, and to learn about the Integrated Design Consortium's future projects and endeavors.
For more information, please visit the Manitoba Hydro Place website at:http://www.manitobahydroplace.com/