- This is Saskatoon? The little city on the prairie is growing up fast…along with a modern art gallery
November 03, 2015
- Kellogg’s new building reaches its final height
October 23, 2015
- The Munk School of Global Affairs receives Heritage Toronto Award of Merit
October 19, 2015
- UBC launches its Centennial year and marks the official opening of the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
October 05, 2015
- Athletes Village: Overview (Part 1) & Building by Building (Part 2) by the OAA
August 21, 2015
- New Landmark Libraries 2015: The Reveal
August 18, 2015
- Four top Canadian architecture firms came together to design the Pan Am and Para Pan Am Games Athletes' Village.
July 13, 2015
- How top Canadian architects designed a Pan Am district from scratch
July 09, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus receives 2015 Canadian Green Building Award
June 09, 2015
- Why a city hall matters: 'It’s all the things that make up life'
May 15, 2015
July 30, 2010 | Where Canada
magazine has chosen the Royal Conservatory TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning as one of Canada's Best Attractions.
"To help travellers who are planning their summer excursions, the regional editors of Where
magazine have selected the top ten new attractions in Canada for 2010. Many of these attractions and destinations are brand new, others completely renovated or celebrating significant milestones. They are as diverse as Canada itself, ranging from new additions to cultural institutions in Toronto, Calgary and Halifax to many exciting outdoor adventures on the west coast. Together, they are the must-see events, exhibits, facilities and sites of relevance this season for anyone considering travel within Canada."
To read the complete article, please visit the Where Canada