- Koerner Hall celebrates its 500th concert this week
March 24, 2015
- 5 Brilliant Proposals for Toronto’s New Ferry Terminal
March 17, 2015
- 5 visions for the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and park
March 16, 2015
- Stay up to date with KPMB on social media
March 13, 2015
- ONTARIO ASSOCIATION OF ARCHITECTS ANNOUNCES 2015 AWARD WINNERS
March 12, 2015
- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal Design Competition: Public Exhibition and Presentations (Monday March 16th at 6pm)
March 03, 2015
- An Immodest Proposal Rankles a Capital Known for Modesty
February 27, 2015
- The Brearley School, top-ranked independent all-girl’s school, selects KPMB under leadership of Marianne McKenna
February 25, 2015
- Massey Hall $135-million ‘revitalization’ gets underway
February 23, 2015
- Key handed over to 32-hectare Pan Am Games Athletes’ Village
February 20, 2015
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.