- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal Design Competition: Public Exhibition and Presentations (Monday March 16th at 6pm)
March 03, 2015
- An Immodest Proposal Rankles a Capital Known for Modesty
February 27, 2015
- The Brearley School, top-ranked independent all-girl’s school, selects KPMB under leadership of Marianne McKenna
February 25, 2015
- Massey Hall $135-million ‘revitalization’ gets underway
February 23, 2015
- Key handed over to 32-hectare Pan Am Games Athletes’ Village
February 20, 2015
- The Canary District: Here comes Toronto’s instant neighbourhood
February 06, 2015
- The Finishing Touches: Touring the Canary District
February 05, 2015
- Penn Trustees Approve KPMB Design for Perelman Center for Political Science and Economics
January 20, 2015
- Design Teams Announced for Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Design Competition
January 12, 2015
- When shaping the capital, do so with care
January 02, 2015
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.