- CIGI Campus wins Architectural Record's Good Design is Good Business Competition
June 03, 2013
- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
May 20, 2008 | Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada honours Canada's National Ballet School and Radio City with the 2008 National Urban Design Award for Urban Architecture:
"The NBS/Radio City development establishes a model for the harmonious co-existence of heritage and contemporary architecture and demonstrates broadly recognized urban planning principles that link the level of street life and diversity of activities to the level of safety in a neighbourhood. The original goals were to catalyse the revitalization of Jarvis Street, Toronto's first upper class residential neighbourhood which experienced long term economic decline since World War II; to introduce much-needed home ownership options into a high density rental market; and to stimulate community pride through its award-winning architecture."
For the full article, jury comments and images please visit:http://www.raic.org/honours_and_awards/awards_urban/2008recipients/ballet_e.htm