- Four top Canadian architecture firms came together to design the Pan Am and Para Pan Am Games Athletes' Village.
July 13, 2015
- How top Canadian architects designed a Pan Am district from scratch
July 09, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus receives 2015 Canadian Green Building Award
June 09, 2015
- Why a city hall matters: 'It’s all the things that make up life'
May 15, 2015
- Bridgepoint is Toronto's First LEED Silver Hospital
May 15, 2015
- How Hamilton architecture inspired star Bruce Kuwabara
May 11, 2015
- MAHONEY: Bruce Kuwabara — every building implies a city
May 08, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus wins Architectural Record, Good Design Is Good Business 2015 Award
May 01, 2015
- Waterfront Toronto Announces Winner of the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Innovative Design Competition
April 10, 2015
- Koerner Hall celebrates its 500th concert this week
March 24, 2015
July 02, 2009
KPMB's Manitoba Hydro Place has won the 2009 Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) Best Tall Building Award for the Americas region.
"The CTBUH is proud to announce the four regional winners of the 2009 “Best Tall Building” awards. After carefully deliberating over a record number of nominations, the 2009 Awards Committee, chaired by Gordon Gill
, has selected: Manitoba Hydro Place, Winnipeg for Americas, Linked Hybrid Building, Beijing for Asia & Australasia, The Broadgate Tower, London for Europe, and Tornado Tower, Doha for the Middle East & Africa. One of these four projects will be recognized as the "2009 Best Tall Building Overall" at the 2009 Awards Dinner
to be held on October 22nd."
Please visit the CTBUH website for more details or download the PDF below:http://www.ctbuh.org/Events/Awards/BestTallBuildingWinners/09_Manitoba