- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
- The New York Times features the Remai Modern in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as a top museum to travel to in 2017!
January 04, 2017
- From Obama Library plans to a riverfront eye-grabber: Architecture to watch for in early 2017: Featuring the Kellogg School of Management
December 30, 2016
- Author, architect, engineer and physicist to be honoured at Fall Convocation
November 15, 2016
- Dartmouth College Chooses KPMB Architects for Irving Energy Institute
November 11, 2016
- Appointment Notice: Phyllis Crawford (CPA, CGA) as Principal, Finance & Operations
November 08, 2016
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives 2016 Heritage Toronto, William Greer Architectural Conservation and Craftsmanship Award
October 03, 2016
- Bruce Kuwabara tours the Canary District neighbourhood with CBC News (starting at minute 16:55)
September 10, 2016
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre at the University of British Columbia Shortlisted for World Architecture Festival Award
July 12, 2016
- Five Recipients of the 2016 OLA New Library Building Award Announced
July 08, 2016
February 13, 2017 | KPMB Architects
Thomas Fisher asked this question in a feature he wrote on KPMB in Progressive Architecture in 1992. He described KPMB as having developed an open, hybrid form of architecture, and structured its practice along the same lines. 2017 not only marks KPMB’s 30th anniversary but of project openings, including; Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 20 Washington Road, Princeton University and Remai Modern, that will demonstrate the evolution of its unique form of ‘exportable’ architecture.
In time with the 30th year of KPMB, this next wave of work creates the opportunity to celebrate its commitment to shaping cities, cultivating communities, and actively contributing to evolving new forms of knowledge and creativity through architecture and design.
The KPMB office celebrated this milestone on Monday, February 6th, with Champagne, toasts and custom hard hats. The practice enjoyed a slideshow of captured staff moments, past projects and awards, all timed to a 1980’s inspired soundtrack.
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed over the years!