- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
- The New York Times features the Remai Modern in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as a top museum to travel to in 2017!
January 04, 2017
- From Obama Library plans to a riverfront eye-grabber: Architecture to watch for in early 2017: Featuring the Kellogg School of Management
December 30, 2016
- Author, architect, engineer and physicist to be honoured at Fall Convocation
November 15, 2016
- Dartmouth College Chooses KPMB Architects for Irving Energy Institute
November 11, 2016
- Appointment Notice: Phyllis Crawford (CPA, CGA) as Principal, Finance & Operations
November 08, 2016
- Bridgepoint Active Healthcare receives 2016 Heritage Toronto, William Greer Architectural Conservation and Craftsmanship Award
October 03, 2016
- Bruce Kuwabara tours the Canary District neighbourhood with CBC News (starting at minute 16:55)
September 10, 2016
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre at the University of British Columbia Shortlisted for World Architecture Festival Award
July 12, 2016
- Five Recipients of the 2016 OLA New Library Building Award Announced
July 08, 2016
April 07, 2017 | Ontario Association of Architects
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OAA
You be the the judge, it’s your turn to vote for a winner!
We invite you to vote for your favourite project from the Design Excellence Award winners shown below. Once you’ve placed your vote, please forward this to someone you know and encourage them to take part.
The winner of the 2017 OAA People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Celebration of Excellence Ceremony taking place on Friday May 26, 2017.
How to cast your vote?
Click on your favourite project below and press the check mark on the bottom right corner.
Voting ends 4:30 PM EST on April 24, 2017.
Join in on the discussion about the remarkable projects being designed in the province today! Follow us on Twitter #OAAawards2017