- Reflecting on our year in architecture
December 30, 2010
- Top 100 Canada's Most Powerful Women
December 07, 2010
- Top 100™ Awards Recognizes Top Female Achievers From Across Canada
November 29, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers
October 20, 2010
- Innovation 2010: is Manitoba Hydro the most energy efficient building in North America?
October 13, 2010
- KPMB receives TWO 2010 Heritage Toronto Awards of Excellence
October 06, 2010
- Super-Green Manitoba Hydro Project Making News
October 05, 2010
- The AGS Architects meet the Media!
October 04, 2010
- High-profile fan for Hydro tower
September 29, 2010
- Festivals Grow Up, Even as Screens Grow Small
September 24, 2010
November 28, 2006 | Maria Cook | Ottawa Citizen
Canada Lands and the planning team of Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg, Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg, Barry Padolsky Associates and Greenberg Consultants gave the Ottawa Citizen an inside look at some of the eco-friendly thinking that will shape the massive Rockcliffe redevelopment that will transform the site of the former Canadian Forces Base Rockcliffe with a model eco-community.
For more information go to: http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=5dc571e1-949f-4343-83b2-ca3d2eb4b70b&k=48594&p=1