- Torys LLP Calgary and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Win Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award and KPMB Architects Best of Best of Canada!
October 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Health and CAMH Phase 1B shortlisted for inaugural P3 Awards
September 29, 2014
- KPMB Architects is proud to announce that founding partner Shirley Blumberg was invested as a Member of the Order of Canada at Rideau Hall in Ottawa
September 12, 2014
- Rotman School of Management and Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre win The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Award
September 02, 2014
- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Canada’s 50 Most Powerful Business People 2014
August 21, 2014
- Ten of the world’s most sustainable buildings
August 13, 2014
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins 1st Place in 2013 Green Dot Awards
August 05, 2014
- The Banff Centre confirms KPMB | Stantec Associated Architects for Campus Master Plan development
July 24, 2014
- In-Context Series Profiles Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
July 02, 2014
November 09, 2006 | Denver Infill Blog
"Sugar-Cubed Building Groundbreaking A major Downtown infill project fronting the 16th Street Mall, the new Sugar3 Building, took an important step forward Wednesday with its formal groundbreaking ceremony. The event featured brief remarks from Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, Urban Villages LLC principals Grant McCargo and Will Fleissig, and Bruce Kuwabara from Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects (KPMB). Also in attendance was a very sharp-looking model of the Sugar3 Building (see photos below), in addition to several other representatives from the project team and many prominent members of the Downtown Denver development community.
This project is significant not only for its design and for its filling a major gap in the Downtown landscape, but also for the speed with which it moved from public announcement to groundbreaking. This project made its first appearance before the LoDo design review committee about this same time last year, and now they're ready to begin construction. Much of the credit for this project's successful journey from concept to construction goes to Jason Newcomer, Project Executive with Urban Villages."
For more information go to: http://www.denverinfill.com/blog/2006/11/sugar-cubed-building-groundbreaking.html