- Watch the Timelapse Video of the Construction of Orchestra Hall Renewal
November 27, 2013
- The New Kellogg Building Is Designed to Stimulate Ideas. The View Will Be Pretty Good, too
November 21, 2013
- Rotman School of Management wins Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award in Institutional Category
November 07, 2013
- Pan/Parapan Am Games Athletes' Village / Canary District wins CUI Brownie Award for Best Overall Project
October 24, 2013
- Watch the dazzling two-minute aerial photography video of Bridgepoint Active Heathcare in Toronto
October 24, 2013
- John Molson School of Business Shortlisted for OAQ's Award of Excellence
October 16, 2013
- KPMB wins Award of Merit at Toronto Urban Design Awards
September 11, 2013
- Commons sense
August 26, 2013
- New Toronto library: great architecture, great view
August 25, 2013
- Architecture news: Letter from Canada
August 23, 2013
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.