- Architecture news: Letter from Canada
August 23, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall wins International Architecture Awards
August 10, 2013
- Defined Design: 18 York, Defining the new Toronto skyscraper
July 22, 2013
- Renewal of Massey Hall starts at its back door
July 08, 2013
- Rotman School of Management receives honourable mention at the 2013 PUG Awards
July 02, 2013
- BRIDGEPOINT HEALTH ACTIVE HEALTHCARE OPENS JUNE 25, 2013
June 25, 2013
- View KPMB + BIG's design idea to improve Gardiner East
June 21, 2013
- KPMB's Luigi LaRocca named honourary fellow by RAIC | Canadian Architect during Festival of Architecture
June 20, 2013
- Ontario teachers' new headquarters an architectural lesson
June 13, 2013
- CIGI Campus wins Architectural Record's Good Design is Good Business Competition
June 03, 2013
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.