- CIGI Campus and the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Expansion among the 12 winners announced for 2014 Governor General's Medals in Architecture
April 23, 2014
- Vote for Joseph L. Rotman School of Management in AZ People's Choice Awards
April 10, 2014
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Selected as AZ Award Finalist
April 08, 2014
- KPMB Receives 3 OAA Awards for Design Excellence
March 21, 2014
- New ETFO office sets bar for sustainability
March 04, 2014
- ETFO Office Achieves LEED Platinum Status
February 25, 2014
- Renovation Begins at 20 Washington Road, Princeton
February 06, 2014
- KPMB Architects' CIGI campus wins 2014 AIA Honor Award for Architecture
January 10, 2014
- KPMB Architects Short-Listed for Design of Vancouver Art Gallery
January 09, 2014
- Shirley Blumberg, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as a Member of the Order of Canada, December 30th, 2013
December 30, 2013
April 03, 2012
This award was presented to Robert G. Hill for his role as Author and Editor of the Biographical Dictionary of Architects in Canada 1800-1950, now online at http://dictionaryofarchitectsincanada.org/
. This scholarly reference work contains more than 2,000 entries on architects who have executed work in Canada during the period from 1800 to 1950, and includes biographies and lists of works by over 600 Ontario architects who have played a major role in changing the face of cities and towns across the province.
The project was made possible with major funding from:
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research of Canada, The Canada Council, The Bronfman Foundation, The Massey Family Foundation,The Ontario Arts Council and
The Ontario Heritage Foundation.
The Order of da Vinci recognizes architects who have demonstrated exceptional leadership in the profession, education, and/or service to the profession and their community.
Click on the PDF below to view the OAA Awards press release.