- Shirley Blumberg, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as a Member of the Order of Canada, December 30th, 2013
December 30, 2013
- Toronto Office Sector Nears Four-Year Reduction Goal Ahead of Schedule
December 06, 2013
- Bruce Kuwabara named Chair for the Board of Trustees of the Canadian Centre for Architecture
December 05, 2013
- Watch the Timelapse Video of the Construction of Orchestra Hall Renewal
November 27, 2013
- The New Kellogg Building Is Designed to Stimulate Ideas. The View Will Be Pretty Good, too
November 21, 2013
- Rotman School of Management wins Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award in Institutional Category
November 07, 2013
- Pan/Parapan Am Games Athletes' Village / Canary District wins CUI Brownie Award for Best Overall Project
October 24, 2013
- Watch the dazzling two-minute aerial photography video of Bridgepoint Active Heathcare in Toronto
October 24, 2013
- John Molson School of Business Shortlisted for OAQ's Award of Excellence
October 16, 2013
- KPMB wins Award of Merit at Toronto Urban Design Awards
September 11, 2013
October 31, 2008
Canada's National Ballet School / Radio City wins the 2008 Award for Excellence: the Americas and the 2008 Global Award for Excellence presented by the Urban Land Institute.
"The ULI Award of excellence, given annually by the Urban Land Institute , recognizes development projects worldwide that exemplify superior design, relevance to contemporary issues and needs and resourceful use of land while improving the quality of the built environment.
In 2008 five ULI Global Awards for Excellence were given to ULI Awards for Excellence winners that met the additional criterion for establishing innovative concepts or standards for workable, livable, and sustainable development that can be emulated around the world.
ULI - the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported by its members. Its mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. Established in 1936, the Institute today has more than 40,000 members globally, representing the entire spectrum of the land use and development disciplines."
For more information please visit the ULI website:http://www.uli.org/AwardsAndCompetitions/AwardsForExcellenceProgram.aspx