- Torys LLP Calgary and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Win Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award and KPMB Architects Best of Best of Canada!
October 02, 2014
- Bridgepoint Active Health and CAMH Phase 1B shortlisted for inaugural P3 Awards
September 29, 2014
- KPMB Architects is proud to announce that founding partner Shirley Blumberg was invested as a Member of the Order of Canada at Rideau Hall in Ottawa
September 12, 2014
- Rotman School of Management and Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre win The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Award
September 02, 2014
- 5 things you might not know about clock towers in the GTA
August 28, 2014
- Canada’s 50 Most Powerful Business People 2014
August 21, 2014
- Ten of the world’s most sustainable buildings
August 13, 2014
- Manitoba Hydro Place wins 1st Place in 2013 Green Dot Awards
August 05, 2014
- The Banff Centre confirms KPMB | Stantec Associated Architects for Campus Master Plan development
July 24, 2014
- In-Context Series Profiles Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
July 02, 2014
November 27, 2008 | xia international
KPMB's Manitoba Hydro Downtown Office Project was selected by the jurors as one of three 'Highly Commended' projects.
"The competition for the IBS Award (International Building Skin-tech), which was organized for the first time by NurnbergMasse - fensterbrau/frontale - and the magazine xia IntelligenteArchitektur/xia international, rewarded cutting-edge facade solutions which comply with superior design requirements and have been planned or put into practice using innovative technologies.
The competition was open to projects from the following regions: Europe (except Germany), Eastern Europe/Russia, China, USA and the Middle East. This restriction applied to the location of the projects and not that of the architects.
Projects could be submitted in two different categories: 1 Projects already put into practice and 2 planned projects.
The contest organizers appointed a "nominated jury" consisting of architects and engineers who are active internationally. The members of the jury nominated up to ten projects that they found outstanding with regard to the award requirements."*
For the complete article, please download the PDF attachment below.
*Slavic, Dijane. “IBS Awards 2008: And the Winner is…”. XIA International. Issue 2, volume 8