- Why a city hall matters: 'It’s all the things that make up life'
May 15, 2015
- Bridgepoint is Toronto's First LEED Silver Hospital
May 15, 2015
- How Hamilton architecture inspired star Bruce Kuwabara
May 11, 2015
- MAHONEY: Bruce Kuwabara — every building implies a city
May 08, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus wins Architectural Record, Good Design Is Good Business 2015 Award
May 01, 2015
- Waterfront Toronto Announces Winner of the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Innovative Design Competition
April 10, 2015
- Koerner Hall celebrates its 500th concert this week
March 24, 2015
- 5 Brilliant Proposals for Toronto’s New Ferry Terminal
March 17, 2015
- 5 visions for the Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and park
March 16, 2015
- Stay up to date with KPMB on social media
March 13, 2015
April 07, 2017 | Ontario Association of Architects
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OAA
You be the the judge, it’s your turn to vote for a winner!
We invite you to vote for your favourite project from the Design Excellence Award winners shown below. Once you’ve placed your vote, please forward this to someone you know and encourage them to take part.
The winner of the 2017 OAA People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Celebration of Excellence Ceremony taking place on Friday May 26, 2017.
How to cast your vote?
Click on your favourite project below and press the check mark on the bottom right corner.
Voting ends 4:30 PM EST on April 24, 2017.
Join in on the discussion about the remarkable projects being designed in the province today! Follow us on Twitter #OAAawards2017