- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
- 2015 Pan Am/Parapan American Games Athletes' Village/Canary District wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 19, 2012
November 28, 2006 | Maria Cook | Ottawa Citizen
Canada Lands and the planning team of Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg, Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg, Barry Padolsky Associates and Greenberg Consultants gave the Ottawa Citizen an inside look at some of the eco-friendly thinking that will shape the massive Rockcliffe redevelopment that will transform the site of the former Canadian Forces Base Rockcliffe with a model eco-community.
For more information go to: http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=5dc571e1-949f-4343-83b2-ca3d2eb4b70b&k=48594&p=1