- Marianne McKenna, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, June 29th, 2012
June 29, 2012
- CIGI Campus Receives RIBA International Award
June 21, 2012
- Urban Land Institute Announces Finalists for the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence Competition
June 07, 2012
- Manitoba Hydro Place sets new record with LEED Platinum
May 25, 2012
- Modern city taking flight through Canary
May 18, 2012
- Game on! Building for Pan-Am 2015
May 17, 2012
- This canary sings a pretty tune for Toronto
May 17, 2012
- News Hour - Canary district
May 15, 2012
- Vaughan City Hall Awarded Governor General's Medal in Architecture
May 08, 2012
- Robert G. Hill awarded the Order of da Vinci from the OAA
April 03, 2012
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.