- CIGI Campus wins Architectural Record's Good Design is Good Business Competition
June 03, 2013
- Live EarthCam of the 2015 Pan American/Parapan American Games Site
May 16, 2013
- Toronto’s new Bridgepoint centre raises the bar for health care facilities
April 10, 2013
- CIGI Campus: The People's Choice?
April 09, 2013
- 2013 OAA People's Choice Award: Vote for your favourite projects now!
March 27, 2013
- Wellesley Parkland Preserved
March 22, 2013
- Rotman School of Management and CIGI Campus receive Award of Excellence from the Ontario Association of Architects
March 21, 2013
- Canada lags on green buildings: architect tells Cambridge students
March 08, 2013
- Vaughan City Hall receives Governor General's Medal in Architecture at a ceremony held at Rideau Hall on February 1st
February 01, 2013
- George Brown Campus pumps new energy into Toronto's waterfront
January 29, 2013
July 30, 2010 | Where Canada
magazine has chosen the Royal Conservatory TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning as one of Canada's Best Attractions.
"To help travellers who are planning their summer excursions, the regional editors of Where
magazine have selected the top ten new attractions in Canada for 2010. Many of these attractions and destinations are brand new, others completely renovated or celebrating significant milestones. They are as diverse as Canada itself, ranging from new additions to cultural institutions in Toronto, Calgary and Halifax to many exciting outdoor adventures on the west coast. Together, they are the must-see events, exhibits, facilities and sites of relevance this season for anyone considering travel within Canada."
To read the complete article, please visit the Where Canada